torsdag 20. august 2009

My life according to Queens Of The Stone Age

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your artist: Queens Of The Stone Age

Are you a male or a female: Regular John

Describe yourself: I was a Teenage Hand Model

How do you feel? I Think I Lost My Headache

Describe where you currently live: In My Head

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Into The Hollow

Your favorite form of transportation: Walkin on the Sidewalks

Your best friend is: Medication

You and your best friends are: Better Living Through Chemistry

What's the weather like: The Sky Is Fallin'

Favorite time of day? In The Fade

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Fun Machine Took A Shit And Died

What is life to you: Quick and to the Pointless

Your relationship: Misfit Love

Your fear: Monsters in the Parasol

What is the best advice you have to give: Give the Mule What He Wants

Thought for the Day: Go With The Flow

How I would like to die: Battery Acid

My soul's present condition: No One Knows

My motto: You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire

Kom an folkens, sleng dere på, men velg et nytt band!

Hejdå,
Lasse

5 kommentarer:

Linn sa...

haha! Har tatt en sånn på facebook i notatene mine, men da skulle jeg sette iPod-en på shufle og svare på spørsmålene med sangtitlene som kom opp. Morsomt tidsfordriv... (og, nei... jeg har ikke lagt meg enda. Det var vanskeligere å bruke kort tid på å "bare sjekke noen småting" på pc-en enn jeg trodde... :P)

Lasse sa...

Hehe, kjenne meg igjen i den ja... Hos meg va bogå eg isje klarte å legga ner... Jaja, nå e d ivertfall lalletid, god natt!

Halvor sa...

sykt bra.

Lasse sa...

Du e bra!!

Hilde Therese sa...

Rått :D Sykt at ting passe så godt =)